Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Otaku Journey! ^_^v


Here I am addicted again to Japanese anime, thanks to my friend (You know who you are!) and I'm wondering if it's a good hobby now that I once stopped years ago.

Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden Vol. 1 is the very first manga I read and bought. You heard it right. I'm more into anime than into manga. But when I read this title, I see that it is more enjoyable reading the manga first before watching the anime (if there's one for that manga) because of many reasons (e.g. edited scenes and storyline).

Anyways, I would sacrifice some of the Marvel comic titles I've been buying now and save to buy manga. Althought it is expensive because of the Peso-US Dollar exchange rate, I would still support the author of the manga that I like even just buying only one copy.

About the scanslations, it's a different story. I'll try to discuss it in the next post. But now, thanks to the eager and generous translators, I can read manga at my heart's content!

Now reading, Absolute Boyfriend by Yu Watase! *doki* *doki*

No comments: