Spontaneous manifestations? Wtf! I don't even know where those two words came from. It just popped in my mind when I was thinking what would be the title of my blog.
Actually I was hesitant to make a blog. Why? Because unlike other bloggers (I usually read blogs worthy of my interest.) which I envy because they have many "somethings" happening in their lives to put in their blog, mine has none. Not necessarily means my life is boring, but compared to others, theirs is more exciting than mine. I think.
But then I thought, "I need a medium. I need a medium to express myself. Why not create a blog? It would serve as my journal so that in the future when I reflect on my past, I can read something about my life."
So here is it! This a start of me sharing something about me, my craziness, my passions, my interest, my love, etc. It would be a start of spontaneous manifestation.
A Blessing this Holy Week
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment